Seymour: Jackson County Learning Center
Although our main campus is in Columbus, IN, we do have TWO other locations in Indiana!
Located at: 323 Dupont Drive, Seymour, IN 47274
WHO CAN ENROLL IN CLASS?
Anyone 16 years of age or older who is officially withdrawn from school can enroll in McDowell’s High School Equivalency Program
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO EARN MY HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY DIPLOMA?
Students who commit to the program can earn their High School Equivalency Diploma in as little as 6 weeks!
WHY DO IN NEED A HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY DIPLOMA?
- People with a High School Equivalency Diploma make approximately $8,000 more per year than those who do not!
- You will be more valuable to employers!
- You can go on to college and vocational training!
- You will have a great impact on your family!
812 519 2923 x330
DO YOU OFFER ESL CLASSES AS WELL?
Yes we do! Navigate to http://jclearn.org/esl.php in order to find more information on English as a Second Language Classes
Greensburg: Greensburg Community Learning Center
The mission of McDowell Education Center is to be a supportive learning environment for students seeking ways to pursue their educational goals.
Individuals attend McDowell Adult Education Classes to:
- Get a better job
- Help children with homework
- Take the Indiana High School Equivalency Test
- Brush up on skills for college
- Prepare for the future
- Increase personal income
- Boost self confidence
INDIANA HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY TEST PREPARATION CLASSES
McDowell currently offers adult education classes and provides weekly testing for the exam. Earning the Indiana High School Equivalency Diploma is the first step in continuing your education in college or post-secondary training and also prepares you for career advancement.
Adult education classes are offered FREE of charge at multiple locations and convenient times. Classes are self paced and taught by certified instructors to help achieve your goals.
IN CLASS YOU WILL:
- Learn at own level and pace
- Receive personal instruction
- Prepare for test requirements in writing, reading, social studies, science, and mathematics
- Improve communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skill